"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink."
-Lilly Pulitzer

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Favorite Bows ♡

Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I thought I would share my favorite hair bows. I wear bows on a daily basis, and these are the ones that I wear the most often.

Strawberry Bow
My best friend Emma gave this one to me for my 15th birthday this past October! She got it at a chili festival. Fun fact. I wore this today!

Pink Sequin Bow
Pink is my favorite color, so I love this bow! I bought it at Sidecca.

Black Lace Bow
I wear this bow a lot, because black goes with everything and I like wearing black skirts. It's super cute and simple! I bought it at Claire's. 

Baby Pink Ribbon Bow
This adorable bow was given to me by my best friend Caitlyn. I really like the color. 

Hello Kitty Bows
Caitlyn bought these for me too! She gave them to me as a Christmas present and they're just too cute. I wore them to the HK museum, check out that post if you want to see my OOTD!

Black and Gold Bow
This one is so pretty! I bought it at Claire's. 

Pink Lace Bow
This is the same type of bow as the black lace bow. It's a super bright pink; I love it!

Mint Sparkly Bow
For some reason, the bow looks blue in this picture. It's actually a very pretty mint green/sea-foam color! It's super sparkly. I love wearing this bow with my Little Mermaid t-shirt.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @claire.fashion.


♡ Claire 












No comments:

Post a Comment