"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink."
-Lilly Pulitzer

Friday, March 6, 2015

Café Chic ♡

Happy Friday everyone! 

Yesterday was a minimum day at my school. My best friend Bea and I decided to go to a local café after school and have a photoshoot! Here are the pictures:
Bea's outfit:
Kimono- Forever 21
Top- Target
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Target
^ fave picture of the day, Bea looks beautiful!

                                          ♡ 

My outfit: 
Cardigan- Amazon
Dress- Charlotte Russe
Boots- Payless
Bag- Target
Bow- Claire's (my store!!!)

I had a super fun afternoon with Bea and I've been really excited to share the pictures! I hope you liked this post!

Oh, and I also got a B-Mo sticker because....why not. He's now on the front of my binder :p

See you on Tuesday!

♡ Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment