"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink."
-Lilly Pulitzer

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Designs ♡

I've drawn two new designs recently and I wanted to share them. I'm still working on drawing the fashion figure but I think I've improved a lot compared to when I first started. 
                               
I drew this one in my new sketch pad and I didn't end up coloring it. I think it actually looks okay the way it is, so I think I'll just leave it without color. I wanted to try something new with styling so I just out little bows in the side ponytail and I'm pretty happy with how this turned out :D
                             
I really like blue and pink together so that's what inspired me to draw this one. If I could actually make this outfit(hopefully I'll have my machine by the end of the summer so I can start learning) I think I would wear it a lot. :D

♡ Claire 


E
  

1 comment:

  1. Two great designs! I'm impressed with how your skills are progressing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete