"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink."
-Lilly Pulitzer

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Favorite Charlotte Russe IG Looks! ♡

A fact about me: I love Charlotte Russe. 

Today's post is simply about my favorite looks from their instagram account! I chose three outfits that I think would be perfect for any occasion. 

Look #1
I just love everything about this! A favorite combination of mine is a plain color top with a patterned skirt. I personally think the blue top and necklace combo would look the cutest. 

Look #2
Another favorite of mine: pops of pink. I think this looks like a perfect fall outfit. And the bow is so cute!

Look #3
I especially like the necklace and the shoes of this outfit, since the sweater and skirt are solid colors(it's always a good idea to add more accessories to a simple outfit!). 
♡ Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment