"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink."
-Lilly Pulitzer

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

All About Polyvore ♡

Hello and welcome to this Tuesday's post! I found an app recently that I really enjoy and I wanted to talk about it and share some of my favorite clothes I've found as well as some outfits I've put together with the app.

The app is called Polyvore, and it allows you to shop for clothes and accessories. With each item the price is listed as well as a link to the website where you can purchase it. I've yet to buy anything from Polyvore, but I've definitely found some items I really like which I'll post here:
As you can see, you can find really awesome deals on this app(a jacket for $19!!) and there's so much variety of clothing, from designer pieces to places such as Forever 21. 

As I mentioned earlier, Polyvore has a feature that lets you put together your own outfits with clothes found in the app. Here are some looks I created:
If you haven't already, you should for sure take a look at Polyvore! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, @claire.fashion! :)

♡ Claire 




















No comments:

Post a Comment